6 x 1,000-3,000 W | DN 600 - DN 1300 | REE4000
The power of the UV emitters of the light source Rapid Chain from RELINE UV Group, used in the UV curing system REE4000, can be adjusted continuously from 1,000 W to 3,000 W.
This permits the light output to be configured exactly for the specific glass-fibre reinforced hose liner and facilitates the fastest possible hardening speeds.
- Six crystal xenon emitters specially tailored to the resin with platinum finish can be continuously switched from 1,000 — 3,000 W for optimal curing.
- Three chain elements, each with two UV emitters, simplify handling and installation in confined spaces.
- Plug-in wheel extensions enable rehabilitation projects with circular profiles from DN 600 — DN 1300, oval profiles from DN 500/750 — DN 1000/1500.
- Special profiles are possible through individual plug-in wheel extensions.
- Continuously adjustable control of UV emitter output for optimal curing.
- Constant output on the emitters through safe, µ controller directed electronic ballast.
- Built-in heat-resistant curing camera that can be controlled via a joystick for permanent visual control. Permanently mounted, with upright image including data display and lighting of the liner before curing by means of an LED ring.
- Ultrasonic sensors for automatic stop and rear camera for extended curing control integrated in the curing plug.
- Light chain lengths of up to 3,900 mm and the associated large irradiation area enable the fastest curing speeds with the highest quality at the same time.
- Three IR sensors to record the laminate temperature during curing, for monitoring the curing process.
- An IR sensor to record air temperature in GRP liner.