6 x 1,000 — 2,000 W | DN 600 — DN 1200 | REE2000
The power of UV emitters from the light source named Rapid Chain from the RELINE UV Group, used in the REE2000 UV curing system, can be set in steps from 1,000 W to 2,000 W.
This permits the light output to be configured exactly for the specific glass-fibre reinforced hose liner and facilitates the fastest possible hardening speeds.
- Six UV emitters specially tailored to the resin, switchable in steps depending on the diameter: 1,000 W, 1,200 W, 1,500W and 2,000 W
- Three chain elements, each with two UV emitters simplify handling and installation in confined spaces.
- Plug-in wheel extensions enable renovations in a circular profile from DN600 — DN1200, in an oval profile from DN 500/750 — DN 1000/1500
- Special profiles possible through individual plug-in wheel extensions.
- Light chain lengths from up to 3,500 mm and the associated large irradiation area enable the fastest curing speeds with the highest quality at the same time.
- Three IR sensors to record the laminate temperature during curing, to control the light curing
- An IR sensor to record the air temperature in the GRP liner.
- Built-in heat-resistant curing camera for continuous visual control. Permanently mounted, with upright image including data display and lighting of the liner before curing by means of an LED ring.