6 x 2,000 – 4,000 W | DN 1200 – DN 1800 | REE4000
The power of the UV emitters of the light source named Power Cube from RELINE UV Group, used in the REE4000 UV curing system, can be adjusted continuously from 2,000 W to 4,000 W.
This permits the light output to be configured exactly for the specific glass-fibre reinforced hose liner and facilitates the fastest possible hardening speeds.
- Six crystal xenon emitters specially tailored to the resin with platinum finish can be continuously switched from 2,000 — 4,000 W for optimal curing.
- The compact design combined with the automatic expand, simplify handling and installation in confined spaces.
- Automatic expansion to different diameters enables rehabilitation projects with circular profiles from DN 1200 — DN 1800, oval profiles DN 1000/1500 — DN 1200/1800.
- Special profiles are possible through individual plug-in wheel extensions.
- Continuously adjustable control of UV emitter output for optimal curing.
- It is possible to retract and expand the Power Cube during the curing process.
- Constant output on the emitters through safe, µ controller directed electronic ballast.
- Built-in heat-resistant curing camera that can be controlled via a joystick for permanent visual control, permanently mounted, with upright image including data display and lighting of the liner before curing using an LED ring.
- Ultrasonic sensors for automatic stop and rear camera for extended curing control, integrated in the curing plug.
- Three IR sensors to record the laminate temperature during curing, for monitoring the curing process.
- An IR sensor to record air temperature in GRP liner.