Practice-oriented education and training
The fast-paced world requires to continuously evolve knowledge, in particular in business. The technical and normative developments in sewer and pipe rehabilitation make it difficult to stay up to date. Therefore the RELINE UV Group has developed a hands-on basic and further training offering for trenchless sewer rehabilitation, focusing on UV-cured hose liners and UV technology.
To support the partners of the RELINE UV Group in keeping up with the newest technological and standardization developments in the market, a hands-on further education and training program was created, focusing specifically on trenchless sewer rehabilitation. It covers UV-curing CIPP liners, UV technologies as well as providing comprehensive product expertise in theory and practice. The programs are customized to the needs of technical rehabilitation specialists, job site managers, and project managers. Training programs on leadership and management as well as individual inhouse seminars round off our education and training portfolio.
The RELINEACADEMY program includes:
- Basic and advanced training for rehabilitation professionals and site managers in process technology for hose liners in particular those using UV curing.
- Practical training for rehabilitation professionals in the use of high-tech UV equipment (UV-curing systems, UV light-curing and conveyor belts)
- Sharing product knowledge in theory and practice: Alphaliner, UV light-curing, and equipment
- Individual seminars for Alphaliner installation partners
- Construction managers, planners, and purchaser course for economically managing hose liner construction sites and other specialized topics
All courses and seminars take place at the RELINEACADEMY. Inhouse trainings take place on-site at the local sewer rehabilitation company. Experienced instructors, engineers, and technical experts teach the courses. Theoretical content is always embedded in practical context.